The 2022 Honda Passport EX-L is a midsize SUV that offers a combination of comfort, style, and capability. Here is a detailed overview of its features and specifications:
- The Honda Passport EX-L features a bold and rugged design with a muscular stance.
- It comes with LED headlights and taillights for enhanced visibility and a sporty look.
- The SUV rides on 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels.
- Roof rails are standard, providing additional cargo-carrying capability.
- The interior of the Passport EX-L offers spacious and comfortable seating for up to five passengers.
- Leather-trimmed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel give the cabin a luxurious feel.
- The rear seatbacks can be folded down to provide up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- The SUV comes equipped with a one-touch power moonroof, allowing occupants to enjoy natural light and fresh air.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control ensures that everyone can set their preferred temperature.
- The Passport EX-L features a highly advanced infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen display.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration allow seamless smartphone connectivity.
- A 7-speaker premium audio system offers high-quality sound.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and streaming audio enable wireless device connectivity.
- The SUV also includes HondaLink, which provides access to various vehicle functions and services through a compatible smartphone app.
- Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies comes standard on the Passport EX-L.
- It includes features like collision mitigation braking, road departure mitigation, adaptive cruise control, and lane-keeping assist.
- The EX-L also features a blind-spot information system with cross-traffic monitor, making lane changes and parking maneuvers safer.
- The 2022 Honda Passport EX-L is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine, producing 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque.
- It is paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters for manual control.
- Front-wheel drive comes standard, while all-wheel drive is available for enhanced off-road capability.
- The Passport EX-L has a towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
- With front-wheel drive, the Passport EX-L delivers an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
- With all-wheel drive, the fuel efficiency is slightly lower at 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
Overall, the 2022 Honda Passport EX-L offers a blend of style, comfort, technology, and performance. Its spacious interior, advanced safety features, and capable engine make it a versatile choice for both everyday commuting and outdoor adventures.
Based on the Honda Passport EX-L trim, here are the features and options categorized numerically:
- Bold and rugged design
- LED headlights and taillights
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- Roof rails (standard)
- Spacious and comfortable seating for up to five passengers
- Leather-trimmed seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Foldable rear seatbacks for up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- One-touch power moonroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- 7-speaker premium audio system
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and streaming audio
- HondaLink compatibility
- Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies
- Collision mitigation braking
- Road departure mitigation
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blind-spot information system with cross-traffic monitor
- 3.5-liter V6 engine producing 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Front-wheel drive (standard) or all-wheel drive (optional)
- Towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds
6. Fuel Efficiency:
- Front-wheel drive: 20 mpg city, 27 mpg highway
- All-wheel drive: 19 mpg city, 24 mpg highway